Thursday, April 14, 2016

This Isn't A Dream






The Royal Mesh Romper- TOBI
Rings- DIXI

Here is another cute item from my Tobi collaboration ♥ This romper is so easy for when you're in a rush to go out with friends. I usually spend half of an hour matching a top and bottom and this is where a romper saves so much time.
I especially like this one because it's my favorite color to wear! The mesh is probably my favorite detail.
I had so much with my best friend and photographer Melisa! She really knows how to find some great spots even if you might be trespassing for a couple of minutes, haha. We weren't sure if these were in someones backyard or not but that didn't stop her. These flowers were too amazing to not take photos with, it was worth it.

Photographer: Melisa Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment