Sunday, December 28, 2014

Temecula Winery Dinner




Dress- FOREVER21 
Leggings- FOREVER21

Hey everyone! Here are a couple of shots done by my little sister. We were out having dinner with our family at Wilson Creek Winery and had a lovely time. I enjoyed the live music, food and especially the wine.
I received this dress as a gift from my Mom on Christmas and adored the design very much! I've noticed a lot of boho and hippie vibes are coming back into style. I have even noticed that bell bottoms are making a come back as well. I'm looking in to purchasing some from Pylo ♥ They have the most gorgeous ones.

Unfortunately, the dress is sold out so here are some similar ones from Forever21:

Rose Print Shift Dress
 Sheer Embroidered Dress
 Crochet Paneled Bell Sleeve Peasant Dress
 Crochet Shift Dress
Crochet Lace Shift Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment