Monday, May 12, 2014

TRIANGL Swimwear





SWIMSUIT- TRIANGL

I have been wanting a Triangl Swimsuit for so long!
They contacted me for a collab and I almost died.

Believe me, it's really hard to decide they have way too many cute swimsuits.
I picked out this Winnie- Holli Hyde for the print, black and white goes together well with anything!

Ordering online was at first confusing until I got help from Meg.
She was tremendously helpful and made me very comfortable in sizing.
The shipping was very quick and I absolutely love the bag that comes with it.  

It fit perfectly and snug around my body.

For those who don't know about their swimsuits, they have a much different material than others.

You know how other swimsuit when they get wet they tend to slide around on your body? Well Triangl swimsuits are made out of neoprene which is the material made out of wetsuits. So I definitely had to give it a try!

I went to the beach later on that week and I never had to re-adjust after a large wave or from moving around too much. I also realized it felt like the swimwear was keeping me from getting cold. 

The quality is awesome that there isn't a need for the top padding so for those who are having a little trouble with "pointy" issues I would say to definitely try these swimsuits out! ;D

I can't wait to wear it all throughout summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment