Friday, October 25, 2013

Shoes I want In My Closet

Fashion Mesh Stitching PU Buckled Boots [FABI1252]- US$45.99 -...

These boots are such a head turner! The mesh is a unique touch. The side buckle and pointed toe makes them so perfect. These shoes would be so much fun to find outfits to go with. I would wear them to go shopping in.




Thick Heel Lace-Up Martin Boot [FABI1261]- US$80.99 - PersunMall.com



I don't have any color in my shoes ever! So why not pink boots? I love them I would wear them in the winter and splash in puddles.

Pumps
I know summer is over but these will definitely be worn with some tights and a dress for a movie night or dinner. 20% OFF First Order
Cog-wheel Sole Wedge Boot with Zipper [FABI1319]- US$71.99 -...
These boots would be "I wish I could wear these everyday" shoes for winter. Wedges are my favorite and when they're in a boot form this high!! I need them <33
Shoes
Creepers! They just go with everything. 
20% OFF First Order
Jeffrey Campbell Ving Spike
Aren't Jeffrey Campbell's the best shoes in the world!! Then why don't I have any? Seriously what is wrong with me? Just look how PERFECT everything about this shoe!!!
UNIF shoes
Unif hellbounds! Just look how unique and unreal they are. I bet these would get you some attention. A girl can dream.....
Ankle booties
Yes, it's another black boot but look how comfortable these look to walk around for hours in. I would wear these to work if they'd let me.





Shoes 

  Last are some adorable heels I adore so much. The straps are what get me because they're so unique I never see it much. I'm not really girly but those laces remind me of boots so I think that's where they get me. Ohh, perfect for a date.
20% OFF First Order

No comments:

Post a Comment